About Julia Zaslow, Business Coach for Holistic, Functional & Integrative Medicine Practices
Hi, I'm Julia.
My mission is to accelerate the success of small, independent holistic, functional and integrative medicine practices.
I do this through private and group coaching, teaching, and creating community.
I've been doing this work for over 12 years. During that time I've had the privilege of working directly with hundreds of practitioners. I've taught thousands more through talks, webinars, and online courses. I've also interviewed 40 practitioners and experts on the topic of practice building.
The types of practitioners I work with include:
- Functional Medicine Physicians & Practitioners (MDs, DOs, and more)
- Naturopathic Doctors (NDs)
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Nutritionists (CNCs, RDNs, PhDs, and more)
- Chiropractors (DCs)
- Oriental Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists (LAc's, DOMs, and more)
- Holistic Health Practitioners
- Health & Wellness Coaches
- And more
What all of my clients have in common is a mission to uncover the root cause of health issues and symptoms, and a desire to spend more quality time with their patients and clients—free from the constraints and hassle of insurance.
Their focus is on prevention and healing through the primary use of nutrition, supplementation and lifestyle strategies such as sleep, movement and stress reduction.
The practitioners I work with invest a significant amount of time at each appointment getting to deeply know their patients' stories and health histories so they can provide the best care possible.
This typically means spending 1-2 hours at an initial appointment and 30-60 minutes (or more) at each follow-up, compared to the average doctor's visit of 15 minutes.
Needless to say, patients and clients are thrilled with the time, attention and phenomenal care they receive from practices like these.
Practitioners are thrilled with their no-rush workdays, simple workflows, meaningful relationships and extraordinary outcomes. Not to mention the significant income gains that result from reducing overhead and decreasing churn while increasing patient engagement by offering multi-month packages and programs.
Why Work With Me
I'm not the only coach who offers business strategy and coaching to holistic, functional and integrative practices. Yet there are a few reasons why clients seek me out, even when they've worked with others previously (or even concurrently):
- My approach is never cookie-cutter. I don't give advice that is general or vague. Instead, I provide specific strategies, examples, templates, and guides to make your implementation of a new marketing strategy or transition to a new business model as simple and successful as possible.
- I deeply understand the unique challenges and workflows of holistic, functional and integrative practitioners. I'm trained in holistic nutrition myself (I had my own practice years ago) and am fluent in the language and approach of holistic, functional and integrative medicine.
- I'm not new to the game. Because I've been doing this work for over 12 years, I have a wealth of examples, stories, and "mistakes to avoid" to draw upon when helping you decide on the best course of action for your practice.
- I work with existing practices and new practices. Whether you want to reimagine your existing practice or launch a brand new practice, I can help. Together we'll craft a plan that aligns with your ideal lifestyle and income goals.
- I get results for my clients. Hear what my clients have to say about working with me.
Ultimately, through my coaching and teaching, my goal is to help you actualize your own unique, beautiful vision of your ideal practice.
Your vision may include having the freedom to spend as much time as you want with your patients or clients. You may want to work with fewer people—without sacrificing income. You may want to take more time off so you can spend time with family, travel, or do the activities you love. You may want to eliminate the hassle of insurance and never look back.
Curious to learn more?
The first step is to apply for a complimentary 45-minute Business Breakthrough Session with me.
We'll get crystal clear on your goals, uncover what may be holding you back, and map out a plan for success. Then, if it makes sense, we can discuss what it would look like to work together.